Thursday, March 19, 2009

SPRING BREAK.




















So spring break has been pretty amazing. I've definately had some new experiences all crampacked into only a matter of days.
So far I have:
*improved my 4 wheeling skills
*Roasted Marshmellows
*Seen people catch on fire....and the burns thereafter

*Drivin in the City for the first time..oh my. (and pissed people off while doing it)
*posed for pictures with a large bear (not a real one silly)
*almost got samwiched by a diesel. :)

*drank frazil aplenty.

*eaten a questionable 'banquet' dinner at 2 a.m in the morning (thank u stormi for providing this haha)

*heard water jiggle in mah belly like a big ol can of juice swishin n swashin...:P

*had orange julius & chicken nuggets for breakfast

*watched an intense psychological thriller

*had a weird dream about prom

*stalked someone...shhh (Stormi & Mikey are the best spies!..pfffffft)

*found my luck in an amazing tank top..it'll be worn very much in the future

*actually cleaned my room

*Learned how to play texas hold'em (?) and tripoly & WIN a few times haha...

5 comments:

  1. This was by far probably the best spring break of my life, We really made good use of it I'm so glad and i really hope summer is like this,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Those burns have inspired me to NOT play with gasolene in fires... and to NOT kick flaming gas cans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I missed out on everything....except stalking people, (which wasn't technically spring break shhhhhh) And yes, it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I thought you had to work the whole week? I'm glad you got to do something fun.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to lie, I'm really wondering what that dream was, I think you should tell me. (should I be scared?)
    P.S. Although I ate it hard, I still kicked your butt 8 times!

    ReplyDelete