Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Randome.

funny Pictures, Images and Photos



I'm going to put anything that comes to mind (a technique Ms. Leung-Choi has taught me kinda haha)

*AHHH. I dunno what to write now. What the heck. I have a bajillion thoughts right now & I can't right one. I just misspelled write..

*Why does age in a relationship have to be such a big deal? I mean if someone is interested or in love with someone quite a bit older or younger than them ...I say LET THEM. ok so this does get to the point where it CAN be slightly gross...but I'm just talking like say...5,6,7..years difference? I mean c'mon it's not that bad.

*Tyra is causing a riot in the black people's world. Little black girl's hair is now becoming a controversy WORLDWIDE (I joke). They get picked on because they have 'nappy' hair. Now while I say that's sad..I also would like to point out that Tyra is running low on the 'black people are picked on sooooo much' ideas. Well here's a note to you Dearest Tyra: I hate your liver. I also dislike that you think you know everything because you're black (I swear you have white in you...which would make you VERY hypocritical..even more so don't you think?).


*My eyes burn. I need to sleep because I have a VERY important AP test to fail tomorrow.
Why am I wasting valuable time taking a test I know I'm going to fail?

*I love old(er) men. (and older men with beards love me)........hahahha didn't I just say something about this subject?

*I feel free. SO FREE.

*SCHOOL'S OUT NEXT WEEK. *fat sigh of friggin relief*

*What happens if I don't get into college. :\ What happens if I dont GO to college?

*I ate my last creamie today. It tasted bittersweet.

*Being sad or depressed sucks. But I think everyone is allowed ..or should be required to be it sometime in their life.

*Nair stinks REALLY bad but I think I've found it to be a pretty cool product.

*I'm on something called 'no sleep' and it's very unhealthy. Especially when you work EVERY day this week almost. (I'm gettin some moneeeey)

*I should probably unblock my checking account. always losing stuff...when it's RIGHT on your bed the whole time.

*Technical complicated new washing machine & dryers make me happy. I'm very trusting when it comes to them. Especially when they make beeping sounds as I press the technical buttons.

*I can't wait to wear amazing clothing this summer. If only i can BUY the amazing clothing.

*CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAA. :(

*i'm slowly finding out who I am. And I love it.

*I'm also realizing that, change happens. Embracing it is so much better than trying to stop it from happening. Change is good even when it seems it could be bad.

*Sometimes I wish I could just have some kind of model with me whenever I pass a cool place to take pictures.

*Maturity isn't determined by age. Not always experience (although I think it helps) or by always being serious.

*I really love Cage the Elephant. And Pepper. They're different & kinda like magic candy in my ears.

*I am not here to entertain. BUT if you're open minded then relax & be entertained.

*I want to see the whole world & take a buttload of pictures. but I think in this lifetime, and in this world NOW, it's nearly impossible. Someday though, It'll be like-hey I think I want to visit China today and then vrrrrrhm: China it is. u know?

*I'm a skeptic romantic (?). I didn't think I was and then I had an epiphany. I am. I wish I wasn't.

*I have a hard time believing that someone could be happy with the same person for eternity & never run out of things to say. Maybe I'll learn when I meet someone. There's a world of fishes. They could all be VERY rotten fishes though.

*WHERE'D MAH BUM GO?!!? (Dallas...Heres a heads up-I just asked 'where did my bum go?- where is your answer?)

*I'm VERY tired. I promised I wouldn't do this again. I gotta stop doing this to me. Twitching scares the customers :P

*Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. My friend's (Devon's cousin) parents are 12 or 13 years apart. They turned out alright.

    No one knows why Tyra is still on the air.

    YOU HAVE TO VENT SOMETIMES! It's not a waste of time. (But sleep is also good... I think... not that I would know...)

    Beards (and hair in general when it's not on the head) are gross, but at the same time, shaving stinks.

    Lucky.

    As long as you don't have straight F's (and even then...) you don't have to worry about GETTING IN. Don't sweat it. My mom dropped out, and my dad didn't go till I was 9 or 10.

    Why was it your last?

    But so help me, if you stay there, I'll... think of something clever to say about it... (hopefully).

    Do they make that for faces?

    But you get to work with ME! (I think it's fun.)

    Bahaha!

    Beep. Beep. Boop!

    THAT is why you're working, remember?

    Sigh...

    Proud of you for it.

    According to Mother Superior, you go through more changes from 16 to 18 than you can even imagine.

    I was serious about Moab. (Not much of a model, though...)

    I don't even know what maturity is, so I'll leave it alone.

    Your music is refreshing. (You have the Cranberries on your playlist!)

    I don't know about relaxin' but work is dinner AND a show! (Between you and Sir Sam)

    Yes, Ruth. Vrrrhm. (I heard it in my mind!)

    What is that?

    I think that people are so full of surprises that it'd be impossible to run out of things. Just depends on how you look at them. All fish stink.

    It went to CALIFORNIA to see the big trees and the OCEAN and everything in between. It is time to go get it!

    MAYBE, if you save your twitching for those mean customers, they might back off...? I would (I think).

    At the same time, you HAVEN'T blogged for a while. At the very same time, you should find a way to do this healthily.

    Good morning!

    ReplyDelete