Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer so far

Here's an update on what I've been doing so far. My summer hasn't been oh so exciting but mostly relaxing/chill whatever & I've enjoyed it. I got to thinking & um turns out I can't stay up here doing this kinda stuff forever (I'm kinda in my own little world up here), I have to go back to Blanding & graduate. *sigh* it's life. I do miss my friends in Blanding but I'm sure they're all doing their thang & I will see them again soon yaaaay! k so here goes:

Mud slide:

Moab trips:






Goblin Valley:



Airshow:


Living Aquarium:
I don't have my pictures of these (Lynnell has them all :)) But this place was pretty cool. The things I liked best were the stingrays that you could touch (I didn't tho) the octopus, & the jellyfish mmhmm.

The birth of my new niece Caydence Dawn Porter:




and uh..there will be more updates I guess. :)

2 comments:

  1. RUTH ANN I MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete