Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wait for iiit..Prom.

Thank you so much Dallas & Dallas's Mother. She's a peach :) (and not in the bad way I assure you, but in the oh so sweet way)

And Mikey thank you for making Prom the best it could be, Sorry I was such a poo. Thank you for putting up with me.

These pictures are for you stinkers Melanie, Lynnell, Alison...whoever else that wanted to see them oh so desperately. I love you guys! (btw they're not the greatest quality cuz i just took a picture of the actual pictah...:))


My Group:



2 comments:

  1. You Look BEEutiful! Thanks for posting! Oh, and by the way I don't care what anyone says you are the prettiest girl there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Ruthe you were a great prom date! Thank you! I wouldn't of had it any other way! You are very welcome Ruthe! And I second that Lynnell! Ruthe you are such a CUTIE!!!! No matter what you say, its the truth! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete