I got to know this girl Ashlee the most because we had a lot in common, but all the girls were awesome! But I'm SO glad I had that experience & I kinda wish I could go to their church every Sunday even after summer. I'm extremely proud of myself for opening up (not as fast as I woulda liked but nonetheless I did) and being myself, accepting & being open to rejection-which there was none thankfully. I think they made it easier for me to be myself though. I look back & think if i would have done this maybe even last year, I would have been half satisfied with being shy & quiet the whole time. It feels so good NOT to do that haha. I just hope I can do it again.
....Also I look like poo in these pictures....we were camping & I made retod faces...I just wasn't the prettiest haha THAT'S OK! :)
....Also I look like poo in these pictures....we were camping & I made retod faces...I just wasn't the prettiest haha THAT'S OK! :)
Me, Shlee, Jaxson takin a time out from ultimate frisbee.

Teeeeter totter :) we're kinda amazing. (I'm on the other side of 'Herman' he's awesome!)

The Manti Temple!
Teeeeter totter :) we're kinda amazing. (I'm on the other side of 'Herman' he's awesome!)
The Manti Temple!
See... Was that so hard to do? (I mean posting the blog :P)
ReplyDeleteSo are you going to hang out with these people while you're up there, or was this just for the youth conference thing. (Did you know that you are coming back on the day of another youth conference? Ironic, right?)
You're turing into a butterfly, from a chrysalis!
Yeah, that was full of cheese, but hey, it's the internet.
nahhh wasn't too hard, it's alll for you Dallas poo! hahaha
ReplyDeleteUm Well I'm going to their girl's camp & I kinda hang with them at church haha...yw activities etc...so pretty much it's just like they're my new ward :) i like 'em. It would be cool to hang out with them otherwise but they don't invite me so ..yaa.
well I'm actually not coming down then, I'm coming down on the 2nd of July & coming back up on the 6th or something. :)))) So you'll be there for the 4th RIGHT??!
awww I'm a booteeful Butterfly! (from Bug's Life)
haha I LOVE cheese!
Hmm... MAYBE YOU should invite THEM to do something, eh?
ReplyDeleteI'm just working for like 3 hours on the 4th, so I'm up for anything! Fireworks?!
So, I don't know about the Reggae festival still. I mean, I have a car, and I love to drive, but I borrowed money from Jenna to pay my insurance, and I don't know how much I owe her yet. But if I've got the money, it might work out. I'm guessing it won't, but I'm HOPING it will.
ya that's true but I never really go places unless my sisters or brothers planned it. actually this one girl does want to do something so who knows maybe.
ReplyDeleteREALLY?? awesome! when else do you work on that week? I might come by patio...i miss it haha. YESSS fireworks! my sister wants to do a bbq & go to recapture on the 4th but ya...
hmmm well don't feel like you HAVE to you know. i get that not having money sucks. and you'll be needing it for more important things for sure. BUT my birthday is coming up & whenever I plan it I WILL invite you, and if you don't have the money for it I WILL pay :) yaaay haha. but I completely understand
So I was up in park city for last weekend... Think Moab, but not as hot, and green instead of red. I'll find out Wednesday-ish, for sure. (I said that last time, huh? THIS time, I mean it.)
ReplyDeleteBIRTHDAY! When is it?!
hahahaha that makes me laugh. sounds like it's quite different from Moab..like not similar in the least.
ReplyDeleteMah birthday is on the 23rd of July...but really I already consider myself 17