
Wellll I think I should thank my sisters for giving me experience with children that's for sure. I just babysat my baby niece & 2 yr old nephew, over night & i got a good look into what it's like to be a mother. I kinda have through all my babysitting experiences but this one really showed me the reality of babies haha. I thought that all you had to do was pretty much hold them sometimes, change their diaper, feed them & it's covered. BUT I obviously didn't think about little things that aren't so easy. Caydence had gas (it's hilarious to hear big farts come out of a little baby) so she was fussy and refused to let me put her down. She loves to be held, which is probably the case with all babies. When she finally stayed asleep for more than 5 minutes all was good. ANYWAYS, the whole night I got about 3 hours of sleep cuz of the cute little stink, and this whole thing along with other experiences with nieces & nephews, helped me make my decision about having kids. They're tough and hard to handle, but totally and completely worth it. So I guess I'm excited about having children. BUT not for a while that's for sure haha
No comments:
Post a Comment