
Wow, I haven't been on here for a while. Dallas's blog made me think a bit about where I think MY life might be somewhere in the future.
My life in the present is really really good, stressful, crazy, full of decisions I find hard to make BUT it's good. I'm passing my college classes (EVEN math) and working at a place I love.
I'm a teacher's Aid for a kindergarten class both Morning and Afternoon class and I LOVE it with a passion. I find myself staying there longer than I'm supposed to because I hate to leave. At first the kids were uneasy, not sure about me. I was discouraged and thought that it wouldn't be as great as I though. Now both classes has warmed up to me and my name is known to them clearly. It's hard to keep up with all of them but I'm determined to help them all the best I can. There's some kids that are really behind and I'll find myself thinking of ways to help them catch up, I want them to have a desire to learn, I want to motivate them somehow.
I love photography but I'm not sure I'm up to the level where I can make that a career. And how many lives will I touch with photography compared to teaching kids. I really want to affect people in some way and this is the way I'm going to do it.
I've also been playing the guitar a lot lately and I've tried different things that make me love it more. I'm not wasting my time so much anymore.
ANYWAYS, thinking of my future it's coming up. I can't be as certain where I'll be but I can have an idea. I'm positive I'll meet someone good to me that I'm not ever unsure about. I'm positive that I'll have children of my own that I love more that life itself. And I can hope that this world won't be so far down so that I can be who I want to, do what I want to.
I'm enjoying my life right now, not living in the future, just thinking about it sometimes and knowing that I'll love it just as much as now. <3
did you take that picture? I like it a lot:)
ReplyDeleteWow Ruth! You are so much more mature than I was at your age. Love you!
ReplyDelete