Monday, February 9, 2009

Hit Me With Music

The Music Maker Pictures, Images and Photos



I <3<3<3 Music. It's what changes my mood when I need it to, or takes me somewhere else when I don't want to be here.

Bob Marley said it best when he said: one good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
Which I guess isn't always true, cuz music has brought out all kinds of emotions in me including pain. It's like a link to a lot of my memories and whatever I felt at the time.

I REALLY wish I could write songs, lyrics, but i have a hard time putting my thoughts into words n it sucks cuz music is a good way to express feelings. Trust me I've tried writing and it can turn out pretty corny so I give up. I leave it to the professionals to write and they write stuff that I can connect to, so that's good enough.

One of the best feelings in the world is listening to a song that really hits you. Like a song that you can completely relate to, you feel like they wrote it for you or you could've even written (if you weren't a handicapped writer). A song with words that 'satisfies' your appetite i guess. I dunno how else to put it, but music is kinda like hunger....and that's all I'm going to say because if I keep going I will totally mess up anything I'm trying to say..
ahem.

Music is mah anti-drug. WOOO!!! Just laying down, listening to lyrics and thinking about their meaning keeps me from smoking a joint, i'm telling you! :P


Here are Some (just some cuz there are SO many) artists that write stuff that i connect to or just love listening to.
pink rox! Pictures, Images and Photos
The killers
the killers Pictures, Images and Photos
Nirvana
nirvana Pictures, Images and Photos
Tegan & Sara
Tegan and Sara Pictures, Images and Photos
Sublime
sublime! Pictures, Images and Photos
Beatles
THE BEATLES Pictures, Images and Photos
Against Me
against me Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment