This is a picture of pretty much the last time I saw them at the August Famly Reunion. They're on the far right. Shilo & MicahI just found out that my 2 beautiful cousins died in a car crash this morning.
I'm not that close to them, always jealous of them because their gorgeous and people you like to be around, but I can't believe it.
Shilo and her boyfriend were going to pick out engagement rings.
I'm not that close to them, always jealous of them because their gorgeous and people you like to be around, but I can't believe it.
Shilo and her boyfriend were going to pick out engagement rings.
WHY does this kind of stuff happen? I don't understand it. Of course it has to happen but why in the most inconvienient times...
it's not fair. everytime something like this happens it's always someone so loved, or just all around a really good person. I can't help thinking why couldn't I have been in their place, why I couldn't of gone and them stay. I'm not scared of death and it would just be so much better. They had their lives ready to be lived, it was going SO good for them. Right now nothing makes sense and it makes me angry.
it's not fair. everytime something like this happens it's always someone so loved, or just all around a really good person. I can't help thinking why couldn't I have been in their place, why I couldn't of gone and them stay. I'm not scared of death and it would just be so much better. They had their lives ready to be lived, it was going SO good for them. Right now nothing makes sense and it makes me angry.
Ruthe...if there is anything I've learned in my life, its that there is a reason for everything...even when its not easy to see. I don't know why this happened, and we probably won't know for a long time. But eventually it will all make sense. I think everyone has a life to live. But not at any set length...we just live til there is something more important for us in the afterlife. There is still something important for you in this life Ruth. Live your life and take what you get I guess. I've always wondered why sad things have to happen but I feel like there has to be a purpose to it all. So mourn, thats natural. But please don't doubt your life and why your here. I'm glad your here...
ReplyDeletethank you mikey. :)
ReplyDeleteAnytime
ReplyDelete