
So, I make this decision to actually DO stuff. Make use of my talents, do homework, make something worth while like scrapbook or make a cheesecake (ya right)....And what do i do?.......
I play with my pet frog Phil on facebook and write stupid meaningless blogs that no one reads.
pathetic much? YUSS. I should be writing in my REAL journal. but that's just as meaningless so who cares.
ANYWHO. I think right now, no matter how far behind i might be (i need to study for history, and do annotated bibliographies, and writing logs, and who knows what in Gen. Finance) I don't want to do any of it, and i won't until the very last minute.
That is one of my MAJOR flaws. I can't bring myself to do stuff on time or early. i JuSs can't.
And guess what..........i'm starting to miss work. WHAT was that ruthe?!! YES, I miss work. I only worked one day this whole week and robin wouldn't let me work another one and i was a total BUM on saturday n i REALLY wanted to be at work. I can't explain why cuz i don't know why.
SATURDAYS SUCK ANYWAYS.
where did my life go? Or did i even have one .....hmmmm...
I read your blogs. I missed you at work, too! Ryan freaken called in Rachel, and I said to call you first, but no... GRR! It was not anywhere close to a happy day.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is my journal. I like it better anyway, because it's not just me who can see my thoughts.
I know what you mean about procrastinating... Holy cow... I should be working on one of three HUGE things right now, but I'm putting a stupid comment on your blog and blogging in my own.
You have a life. Don't know how great it is, but it's all good.
Maybe I'll work on that project now... maybe...
I read your blogs to. They're great. And I'm really sad I didn't get to work with you Saturday :(
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way as them, I've read everyone of your blogs and I missed you at work. But I missed you outside of work too. I still do actually....
ReplyDeleteaw crap. people actually read these!! haha. oh mikey don't worry i work with u on both days i work this next week. YAYYY! I missed u guys too, i wish robin wouldn't of been so stingy and let me work!
ReplyDelete